A feature-packed high speed currency counter
The Cassida 6600 is a professional currency counter designed to tackle a wide variety of counting jobs. Fast, accurate, and equipped with a host of smart features, it is a reliable all-around performer.
Value calculation and more
ValuCountTM uses the denomination selected by the user to calculate the dollar value of the count. By activating ValuCount in the add mode, users can count different denominations while keeping track of the total value. Of course, the Cassida 6600 also offers add, count, batch, and add + batch modes, making it the perfect choice when all-around performance is a requirement.
Half, double and chain note detection
Infrared sensors are able to spot a wide range of bill discrepancies, including half, double, and chain notes. In all cases, the 6600 will stop the count, alert the user with beep, and display the error type on its screen.
Ultraviolet (UV and UV/MG models), and magnetic sensors (UV/MG model) are able to detect a wide range of counterfeit bills. Once a counterfeit is detected, the 6600 stops the count and dispenses the suspect bill into its stacker for removal. Pressing the start button continues the count and automatically deducts the counterfeit from the overall total.
Designed with the user in mind
An intelligent bill density recognition system eliminates time-consuming stops common in conventional bill counters. An innovatively engineered mechanism combines the smooth counting of a back-loading machine with the convenient hopper of a front loader. A built-in handle makes transporting the unit easy.
- Counting speed: up to 1400 bills/min
- Hopper capacity: 400 new bills
- Stacker capacity: 300 new bills
- Counterfeit detection: Ultraviolet (UV and UV/MG models), Ultraviolet and Magnetic MG (UV/MG model)
- Counting technology: Advanced Infrared sensors
- Error detection: Automatic double, half, and chain note detection
- Operating modes: Counting, adding, batching, and add+batch
- ValuCalc: Calculates the dollar value of count
- Auto-start and stop
- Audio and visual alert system
- Self-diagnostic system with self-lubricating bearings
- Warranty: 1 year full parts and labor warranty
- Maintenance kit included (cleaning cloth, cleaning brush, currency counter cleaning card)
- Spare parts kit included (screwdriver, feed strippers, feed rollers, drive belt)
**Returns require a 20% restocking fee.**