Take the Next Step in Currency Counters
The Advantec 75 is breakthrough in currency counters. Built to standards usually reserved for aircraft components, it combines speed, precision, and versatility into one heavy-duty machine. Packed with cutting-edge features and tested in ultra-demanding counting environments, the Advantec 75 is a state-of-the-art machine ready for a wide variety of missions.
Next-level communication capabilities
In an industry first, the Advantec 75 displays both the reason and remedy for detection alerts in easy-to-understand language on its large liquid crystal display.
A broad range of detection features
Infrared, ultraviolet (U and UM models), and magnetic sensors (UM model) are able to spot a wide range of bill discrepancies, including half, double, and chain notes, note-width differences, and sophisticated counterfeits.
Fast, accurate, and reliable
The Advantec 75 counts up to 1,500 bills per minute without sacrificing accuracy, reliability, or crucial detection capabilities.
User preferences for screen brightness and keypad beep can be quickly set using the control panel. In addition to 1,500 bills per minute, counting speeds of 800, 1000 and 1200 are also available to ensure smooth counting of both worn and new bills.
Friendly to users and the environment
The Advantec 75 enters an energy-saving sleep mode when not in use, but the One-Eye-Open® feature switches the unit from sleep to counting when bills are loaded.
- Counting speed: 800, 1000, 1200, 1500 bills/m
- Hopper capacity: 425 new bills
- Stacker capacity: 350 new bills
- Error detection: Automatic double, half, and chain note detection
- Operating modes: Count, add, batch, add + batch
- Auto-start and stop
- Audio and visual alert system
- Batching range: Presets and 1-999
- Dimensions 10.6" W x 9.8" D x 9" H
- Self-diagnostic system with self-lubricating bearings
- Warranty: 1 year full parts and labor warranty
**Returns require a 20% restocking fee.**